Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weigh-in day!

Today is weigh in day and I lost one pound.  They say that a healthy amount of loss is one or two pounds per week, and one pound per week has definitely been my average.  I did really well this week and that makes me feel really happy.  

This week may be a struggle because Matt's best friend is coming to visit and I'm sure that we will probably be eating out a few times.  I'll do my best!! 

One of the things that I absolutely love to eat in the mornings is an einstein blueberry bagel with cream cheese.  I decided to eliminate them from my diet this week mainly because they have so many points (and they cost money!) and when you use all of your points in the morning it makes for a tough day.  So, I have been eating instant quaker oatmeal (3 points) instead.  I feel so much better and have more energy in the morning and my stomach feels flat even after I eat.  I still love those blasted bagels- but I better hold off for a bit.  

I only worked out two times this last week, so I need to improve in that area for sure!

No comments: