Thursday, June 26, 2008

Food Journal

I did pretty good today!  I was invited to go to lunch with a bunch of girls that I work with and I when I decided to go- I was really worried that it was going to throw me off.  But..I made a good choice and kinda wished that I had just stayed and eaten what I had brought.  It would have saved a few pennies.  Because I was so worried about eating bad at lunch I ordered a plain ol' salad.  I make salads better than this one!  I don't think it was worth any points really.  Here is what I had today:

Quakers oatmeal:  3 points
Danon yogurt:  1 point
Salad:  1 point
York peppermint paddy: 3 points
Slim Fast Bar- 4 points (this was probably a stupid choice, but I was starving because my salad didn't last)
Smart One meal- 5 points (chicken and beans)
Spaghetti (whole wheat)- 4 points
Weight Watcher fudge bar- 1 point

Total:  22  (only one point over!!)

I didn't work out today, but every time I walked up all 50 of my stairs to get to my apartment I did it on my toes :-)  I might go do the Wii fit before bed.



2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

This is so cool Shauna! I love how it tells you at the bottom how far you've come--the fact that it's visual is so helpful. I'm loving it! Keep up the good work lady, I thought it was so funny you said it was dumb that you had a slimfast drink. In the whole scheme of things with points and everything you've got the right mindset! Most people would think that's a great choice, right? :) DEFINITELY could've been worse. I think you're doing awesome, and way to go on having better energy!

Shauna Leavitt said...

Thanks Sarah! Now you can check up on me :-)