Monday, July 18, 2011

Where to begin ....

Today wasn't the best of Monday's in the eating department.  My son has been a bit grumpy these past few days and husband is busy with work - so it's been extra hard.  Let's be honest, I have no excuse!

Food log
Breakfast:
1.  two mini whole wheat bagels (110 per bagel) with cream cheese (70).
2.  raspberries - (10)
2.  1/2 cup diet coke

Lunch:
pulled barbecue chicken w/ slice of mozzarella cheese (300)?
cheese sun chips (140)
green salad (avocado, spin-age, cashews, carrots, golden raisons, cheese, cucumber, and ranch dressing) (200?)
frozen yogurt bar (low-fat) 110
diet coke

Snacking:
gram crackers (picking what Charlie didn't eat) 68
frozen yogurt bar (110)
raspberries/strawberries (15)

Dinner:
Left over Cafe Rio - chicken burrito.  (1020 - I'm not kidding, I looked it up - fortunately I only ate a 1/4 of it)
2 no-bake cookies. (180 per cookie)

I don't really want to add up my calories, but I'm going to anyhow.  Total:  1853.  I'm guessing a lot on some of these totals.  Ugh!  I think I hit 2000 in all honesty.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: